[ale] laptop running very hot!

Greg Clifton gccfof5 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 17:57:22 EDT 2011

Yes, lm sensors will report the temps and such. However, he already knows
that the system is running hot. I think the solution he is looking for is
how to make the power management play nice with his shiny new F-15 OS. I
suspect it is not cycling the cooling fan(s) since the system overheats to
the point of hardware failure. But I haven't a clue as to how to tell F-15
to turn it/them on when needed.