[ale] Tomato as a bridge

Watson, Keith krwatson at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Jun 23 10:40:57 EDT 2011

Chris,

The MIFI has to also support WDS which it more than likely does not. The solution is to do the following (the down side is you will need at least two wireless devices but you will get around the MIFI device limit).

MIFI

Wireless

WIFI in client mode

Wired

WIFI in WDS mode configured with NAT and DHCP
(can use as AP and wired)

Wireless

more WIFI in client or WDS mode
(can use as AP and wired (only an AP if in WDS mode))

keith

--

Keith R. Watson                        Georgia Institute of Technology
IT Support professional Lead           College of Computing