[ale] [OT] Sad Day - Thinkpad Dying...

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Wed Jun 22 09:59:12 EDT 2011

This may or may not be relevant, but, if you're not a gamer and don't
require very fast refresh rate, you could try a USB -> Video device with
external monitor.  I understand they're pretty good for not so fast
moving screen data at moderate resolutions.

Check out http://www.displaylink.com/ or Google displaylink.

Typing nvidia quadro nvs 140m into Google yields many results and a few
of which may sell the part or the motherboard.  Not sure how cost
effective that would be.

Sincerely,

Ron