[ale] test message - ignore this

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 09:01:14 EDT 2011

Conflagulations Mrs IMA! Your new account has been compromised with the
credit card you supplied. Please download the old new web crunchies from
http://webcrunchies.easteuropecreditcardscammers.net/pub/private/5500%200055%205500%200055?schmucknum=897.
We have verified your card is active with a non-refundable purchase on the
AppStore. The entire Justin Beiber collection will be in your email as soon
as you complete the registration process. You email address is
ima at chump.dufusluzer.hottiemail.za and the password is lUzer!

ale server fell down again yesterday. Probably didn't like the credit card
number you supplied :-)

On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 8:39 AM, Ron Frazier
<atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com>wrote:

> **
> Awe man!  I knew it wasn't working.  Please sign me up for the new service
> under the name Izfftg Aoaour, initials IMA, credit card number 5500 0055
> 5500 0055, security code 897.  I have web crunchies (version 206.35-7g, h,
> or i), so I guess I'll need new old software.  I'm sometimes running that
> Linux thingie, so please send me the notupdate without any viruses.
>
> (PS I was actually trying to see if the list was working.  Very few
> messages yesterday.)
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Ron
>

> On 6/22/2011 8:04 AM, Jim Kinney wrote:
>
> We are sorry to report that your email is no longer working. If you've
> received this message in error, please change your name to "Izfftg Aoaour"
> and reapply for another email account with nofreespamemail.com and
> customer disservice will happily set up your account for you. Please note
> you must be running one of the following browsers to receive support:
> oracle, everythingonyoutube or web crunchies (version 206.35-7b or earlier
> or 340.116-14e.patch12 or later). Thank you for your credit card account
> access. We will bill shortly for your free access.
>
> On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 1:40 PM, Ron Frazier <
> atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com> wrote:
>
>> just testing to make sure my email is working
>>
>>  --
> --
> James P. Kinney III
>
> As long as the general population is passive, apathetic, diverted to
> consumerism or hatred of the vulnerable, then the powerful can do as they
> please, and those who survive will be left to contemplate the outcome.
> - *2011 Noam Chomsky
>
> http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/
> *

> Ron Frazier