[ale] New July GIS Essentials Class - 2010 Census Data Added-SPAM

The Don Lachlan ale-at-ale.org at unpopularminds.org
Tue Jun 21 16:38:55 EDT 2011

On 06/20/2011 05:11 PM, Jim Kinney wrote:
> And a single notice for an occasional event. And it needs to be at least
> somehow related to Linux (runs on linux works but competes with Linux
> does not - i.e. Microsoft training announcements). If RedHat wants to
> announce a training session for RHCE certificate or LPI wants to
> announce a testing session, sure, it's related.

Jim
I agree to err on the side of openness but I saw nothing in her post
related to GNU/Linux or F/L/OSS in general. GIS is cool but if it isn't
related to Linux or even Atlanta, it's spam.

I'll second Jeff - can this kind of post be marked as spam?

Gina,

If you think this is topical, please include details making it relevant
to GNU/Linux or something which a majority of that group finds relevant.

-L