[ale] New July GIS Essentials Class - 2010 Census Data Added -SPAM

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 16:41:12 EDT 2011

Gina was approved over a year ago to send special interest notices to ALE as
they now have Linux-based ArcMAP tools available.

We went round this corner already and decided to allow notices like this as
she is a subscriber and has sat through the vicious invective spewed from
ALE on other off-topic posts.

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 4:13 PM, Lightner, Jeff <JLightner at water.com> wrote:

> Can the moderator please flog the sender for this SPAM?

James P. Kinney III

- *2011 Noam Chomsky*