[ale] JOB: Linux Admin

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Fri Jun 17 09:49:58 EDT 2011

I'm sending this to the ALE list because it is a hot lead on a
position(s).  IBM is looking to hire NOW so I ask that if you read this
email and it fits that you don't sit on this over the weekend.  If you
make this call it is very possible you'll have an interview this
afternoon or even Monday.  As I said, this is hot.  I know there are
people here that will fit.

IBM is looking for some Linux admins for this facility near Northside
Dr.   This is a 1099, contract to hire position.   After 1 year IBM
could bring you on as a W-2 employee.

Call Agnieszka at: (973)-267-5706

She may ask if you are familiar with blade server, SAM, and parallel
file systems.

If you want to know the pay rate email me off list.

Chris