[ale] Google music

Robert L. Harris robert.l.harris at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 09:47:03 EDT 2011

Just fyi, it works great.  Bought a new (old) Daft Punk album last night
and threw it on my server.  5 mins later, while I was out driving, it
was available on my phone and streaming to my Jeep.  Love how I can have
"regular" music available offline so it's directly on the phone and less
used streamed on demand.  And best yet, can change that setting without
being at home, on my network.  Now, if I could download remotely
(easily) to my phone and have it sync backwards while I'm out an about.

Robert