[ale] Freenas problem

Mark Wright m.perry.wright at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 00:32:37 EDT 2011

Hi All,

I am playing with Freenas and had to reload the OS because I blew up my
ethernet config and could not set it straight for anything.  As a
consequence I know can't talk to it with my Ubuntu box because of the old
entry in the hosts file for the network.

All the help I can Google is about this error connecting to an ssh server.
Can anyone tell me what file I need to open to find the bad hostname for
network attached storage?  If it is in ~ ssh/known_hosts, how can I identify
the offending entry?

Thanks,

Mark