[ale] [ANNC] ALE CENTRAL MTG. for Thurs., June 16th, 2011, 7:30pm

Aaron Ruscetta arxaaron at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 17:51:58 EDT 2011

Our feature presentation for the ALE Central Meeting
on Thursday, June 16th, at 7:30pm will be:

“Remote Presentation & Collaboration
   with the Big Blue Button”
presented by Crawford Rainwater of the Linux ETC company
(via an interactive Big Blue Button connection from Colorado).

SYNOPSIS:
– Crawford Rainwater will be using our own ALE Big Blue Button
account (generously hosted for us by Linux-Etc) to conduct a real
time demonstration of the features and use of this FLOSS streaming
server for live, interactive remote presentation and collaboration.
– Attending in person at our Emory Law School venue is encouraged
as the most complete experience, but remote attendance for up to 8
ALE members will also be provided on a first come first serve basis.
Email arxaaron[at]gmail.com to request access to our BBB account
at Linux-ETC and attend the June 16th meeting remotely.

BIO:
-- Crawford Rainwater is the CEO of Linux ETC, the Linux Education
& Technical Consulting company, located in Westminster, Colorado.
He is also an active member of ALE through the ALE mailing list.

RELATED LINKS:
<http://linux-etc.com/>
<http://www.bigbluebutton.org/>

The in person event will be at our usual venue: Emory Law School,
Gambrel Hall, rm 1C. Meeting time frame is 7:30pm to ~9:30pm

Directions to Emory Law School can be found at
<http://ale.org/?page_id=2>

As always, this information is also posted at <http://ale.org>