[ale] Presentation Request for ALE Central on 6/16 (this comingThursday)

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at water.com
Mon Jun 13 16:31:10 EDT 2011

Get a new fan, Stan,

Get a PCI bus, Gus

Set a DSA  key, Lee...

________________________________

From: ale-bounces at ale.org [mailto:ale-bounces at ale.org] On Behalf Of Jim
Kinney
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2011 4:08 PM
To: Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts
Subject: Re: [ale] Presentation Request for ALE Central on 6/16 (this
comingThursday)

101 things to do with older hardware?

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 2:47 PM, Aaron Ruscetta <arxaaron at gmail.com>
wrote:

With apologies, I've been extremely busy on a number
of fronts this past month and have not been able to make
any presentation arrangements for this month's ALE
Central meeting.

If anyone here has a relevant offering that they can put
together on short notice, please contact me immediately
with a synopsis and bio.

;-)
Otherwise I'll be proposing an OT meeting where we
can discuss the fully factual reality of how Al Gore's
+500,000 vote presidential victory was stolen from him
in 2000 by a combination of institutionally entrenched
racism from the civil war, a treasonous criminal felony scam
by Florida officials that stripped tens of thousands of ethnic
minority citizens of their right to vote, the felony electronic
vote fraud of 2,500 disappearing / reappearing Gore votes
on stolen memory cards, a cousin with executive control
of a fraud & bias propaganda broadcast network and an
illegal Supreme Coups intervention that directly violated
constitutional provisions of State's rights.
;-)

peace
aaron
See JOBS, ANNOUNCE and SCHOOLS lists at
http://mail.ale.org/mailman/listinfo

James P. Kinney III

consumerism or hatred of the vulnerable, then the powerful can do as
they please, and those who survive will be left to contemplate the
outcome.
- 2011 Noam Chomsky