[ale] [OT] Are iPhone apps $$$ why Android apps are free?

Doug Hall doughalldev at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 13:51:04 EDT 2011

Don't forget that you can still create some very decent web
applications, using FOSS tools and html5/CSS3. Apple is certainly not
Microsoft, when it comes to supporting standards. If you want
cross-platform apps, there's no other choice that I know of.  I am in
the process of creating a web app which, when finished, will run
nicely and look decent on both Android and iOS devices. It might take
a bit of help with the CSS, but it's certainly possible.