[ale] gnome3. I give up.

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at water.com
Tue Jun 7 11:17:39 EDT 2011

At  Atlanta Unix Users Group (AUUG) meeting last night one of the folks
was suggesting there could be an issue with KDE because it relies on QT
which was made by Troll Tech which has since been bought by Nokia.
However, this link seems to suggest that isn't a problem:

http://www.kde.org/community/whatiskde/kdefreeqtfoundation.php

That link was found in the following;

http://www.kde.org/community/history/qtissue.php

P.S. He wasn't dissing KDE - he likes it and only mentioned it as an
aside.   This was after someone complained about Ubuntu which started
the Unity discussion which led him to say most folks should use kubuntu
instead.