[ale] gnome3. I give up.

Damon Chesser dchesser at acsi2000.com
Tue Jun 7 10:50:29 EDT 2011

Debian with a herd kernel?

Damon Chesser
dchesser at acsi2000.com
damon at damtek.com

-----Original Message-----
From: ale-bounces at ale.org [mailto:ale-bounces at ale.org] On Behalf Of Preston Boyington
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2011 10:17 AM
To: Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts
Subject: Re: [ale] gnome3. I give up.

ah, well it's been years since I looked it up.

apparently he started with it because he wanted PowerPC support.

I remember him distro hopping a good bit.  although (at the time) he
didn't care for Debian since it was more difficult to install.

hmm i wonder what Eric Raymond uses now...

Lightner, Jeff wrote:
> No he uses Fedora.

http://www.arrantdrivel.com/

Where the road takes me - a highwayman's perspective
http://www.prestonboyington.com/