[ale] Evolution

Rich Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Mon Jun 6 09:37:41 EDT 2011

Has anyone had an issue with Evolution where on opening a new email to
edit, the client will go dark (non-responsive) and come back to life
after about 15 seconds?  This occurs on each use.  After each time the
client comes non-responsive it comes back and I am able to finish
composing the message.

I believe the version I am using is (v2.28.3) on FC12.

Gnome is also acting up; loosing the cursor during loading pages, it
sometimes will flicker or disappear behind windows as they load.  Are
the issues perhaps related as the system is becoming a bit eccentric.

Rich in Lilburn