[ale] Strange happenings

jwkite at gmail.com jwkite at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 10:34:35 EDT 2011

Thanks for the warning. I back my critical data up to my server and am working on a better backup plan.

What I don't understand is how a package was uninstalled on an otherwise fully functioning box. Seems like there would be other symptoms if the SSD were failing...

In response to Michael's question, yes the box was rebooted. The filesystem is EXT4. I haven't had a chance to review kernel level or logs. I'll check this weekend - thanks for the recommendation.

Josh K
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T