[ale] Atnex

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Fri Jan 28 10:07:37 EST 2011

On 01/28/2011 08:08 AM, Chuck Payne wrote:
> Is atnex, the same as net2atlanta? Because i am down as well.

net2atlanta is the business side of Atlantic Nexus.. I was supposed to
get business class, but they still have not shipped the modem, and that
was 2 weeks ago. I was JUST thinking about emailing for an update when I
got up this morning to find....NO INTERNET. I went to a friends house
who has internet & got on to work this morning, and finally saw my email
being pulled in ( checked webmail) about 9:45.. I started calling atnex
at 6:25am, left a message & never got through. It always goes to
answering after a few rings to tech. support.

--
Paul Cartwright