[ale] DD-WRT IPv6 menu?

Brian MacLeod nym.bnm at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 15:18:09 EST 2011

Something I recently learned about DD-WRT:

Do not go by the router database entry. It is old and out of date.  See
the forums (if you know the networking chipset, select that forum, if
not, try broadcom first) for the appropriate firmware that folks are
having less issues with.  It is usually a sticky on the top of that forum.

I was trying to play with IPv6 on my router and was having nothing but
difficulties.  Although up until this point I had had no major issues,
as soon as I embarked on this my router was flaky.  Turns out I had one
of the "bad" builds and had just been lucky.

Broadcom version (Linksys WRT54G/GS):
http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=52043

Brian