[ale] More Key Signing Followup

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Sat Dec 17 14:06:42 EST 2011

On Sat, 2011-12-17 at 11:46 -0500, George Allen wrote:
> Well, I didn't count links vs how many were there at the signing -
> just glanced at who had the least arrows. Some of the other one's may
> have had previous sigs -- or my gpg --refresh-keys still isn't pulling
> everything down. I couldn't ever get my sigs to upload to biglumber.

Yeah, I've been monitoring it and trying things and BigLumber is not
behaving the way I expected.  I'm not seeing all the sigs show up there
even after I've uploaded them.  Rebuilding the keyring has not worked
either.  Don't know what the deal is there.  It may be a size issue.

Please use the keyservers.  Any of the several that have been discussed
in this thread should be sufficient.  They'll flood each other within a
day or so.

Mike