[ale] Creating a website

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Mon Dec 12 21:58:46 EST 2011

On Mon, 2011-12-12 at 21:49 -0500, Jay Lozier wrote:
> The main changes I would make are background images, logos, site
> images, and color palette. Most of these fairly easy changes to do
> once you have the images, etc.

This would be a company website so I do not really need to blog.  The
only CGI would be an information request form.

I'm thinking Dream Weaver 5.5 is the only way to go :(

I've tried Kompozer and Amaya and they can not correctly render a
template that I've installed on the web server.  I'm wanting to support
XHTML + CSS.

The last person that did this years ago did it in Frontpage and that was
a mess.

I can not be responsible for updating it.  I must pawn that task off to
someone else.

Chris