[ale] ARM CPU devices, linux capable, cheap

Tavarvess Ware tavarvessware at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 11:56:59 EDT 2011

I have the ASUS Transformer and the Keyboard Dock and love it, got my
girl and I one and she picked me up the dock for my birthday.  Really
nice device keyboard adds an extra 3hrs battery life, I am light user so
far been really busy but haven't charged in 3 days if you want some real
world pictures of this beautiful machine (lol) I can send you some.