[ale] C Compiler for Linux

Richard Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Thu Apr 21 00:54:56 EDT 2011

What I have in mind is something to use as a trainer for C.  Later on I
will be developing a VM for OS X to try my hand at app development for
iPhone and another for Android.  It's on my bucket list to learn C and
tweak my favorite Linux programs and I'm getting the idea of trying my
hand at app development for those who are loose of pocket with their
money for their favorite portable devices.