[ale] OT: does anyone know a good source for Mac parts

Van Loggins vanloggins at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 18:53:50 EDT 2011

I have a late 2006 Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz Mac Mini system that needs a
replacement logic board (Motherboard)

It powers on but doesn't chime or display any video, I've done all the
troubleshooting and have determined that it's either the logic board or the
Intel Core Duo T2400 CPU that is installed.

I'd ideally like to get a replacement logic board for around 200 dollars.
I've been trying to go the ebay route with no luck.

Does anyone have a good source for mac parts that they can share with me?