[ale] [OT] Load Control Switch

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 15:03:18 EDT 2011

Yeah. And your point is?
People "drop the f bomb" on tv and the world doesn't end.

Look Eric Idle FCC song. Nsfw :-)
On Apr 14, 2011 2:52 PM, "Lightner, Jeff" <jlightner at water.com> wrote:
> I thought that, generally speaking, cell phone jammers/blockers were
> against FCC regulations.

information and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of
the contents of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
have received this electronic transmission in error, please reply
immediately to the sender that you have received the message in error, and
delete it. Thank you.