[ale] mp3 player

Dan Lambert danlambert at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 12 19:05:39 EDT 2011

I have a Sandisk Sansa that I have used with great success for a while
now. It is a 4GB version (older) that I have supplemented with an 8GB SD
chip, and it works beautifully as a USB device in Linux. It has a
Windows utility that you can use to interface with it, but I never
bothered installing it.

My wife just bought a new Sansa, and it has a larger screen and more
bells and whistles, but it works exactly the same in Linux.

Dan