[ale] Best asterisk solution?

Greg Clifton gccfof5 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 13:28:54 EDT 2011

Welcome Aaron,

Your timing is excellent (assuming you are in Atl or can be here on Sat.)
because the annual Atl Asterisk fest it this weekend at GA Tech. Click here
for registration details: http://atlaug.com/drupal/festreg

There are a number of folks on this list who run Asterisk but you will also
want to check out aaug.org, the Atl Asterisk Users Group who put on the
annual fest and meet monthly at CBeyond's offices.

One other resource that you might enjoy/benefit from would be
www.nerdvittles.com

<http://www.nerdvittles.com>Don't be a stranger there are lots of very
knowledgeable and helpful folks on both lists.

Regards,
GC