[ale] [OT] Groupon for the wanna-be brewers on "ALE"

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 13:42:23 EDT 2011

http://www.groupon.com/deals/midwest-hydro-ocala?utm_medium=afl&utm_campaign=3668349&utm_source=rvs

starting gear plus an ingredients kit for cheap.

read your ALE mail while slurping your own ale!

It makes my [Totally F*ing OT] rants more, um, yeah, nevermind...

I got started with a pair of plastic buckets and a kit like this a long time
ago. It's a good route to take if you're looking at making your own beer.

15 years (and about 30 pounds heavier) I'm looking at Linux controllers and
automatic thermostats and timers and stainless steel everything and a
replacement liver in the future.

James P. Kinney III
I would rather stumble along in freedom than walk effortlessly in chains.