[ale] "Small Guy" redundant routing

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Sun Apr 3 15:19:33 EDT 2011

I have VMs running which are "untrusted" in the sense of the word that
a shared hosting environment for the services that they have is just
really not feasible.

I may just try to free up some space by moving some of the things that
can be trusted to play nicely together to a VM hosted elsewhere, such
as Linode.  But what I'd like to avoid is using something like Linode
to do routing for me.

I just want multiple routes.  That's all.  I think that the short
answer is that "I can't have them" without doing a lot of stuff to
significantly increase the liklihood of bottlenecks in unexpected
places...