[ale] Well isn't this special

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 11:22:59 EDT 2010

Extreme support of _individual_ liberty (women choose their reproductive
situation, men choose their ejaculation situation) and sharply limited
corporate power (no pseudo-royalty by way of multi-generational resource
hogging - corps are not people and deserve exactly the same representative
voice as a fence post) through the local, state and national government
legislative and legal protections of _people_ (nobody starves and nobody
owns it all) sounds good to me. If I have to pitch in some cash or time to
help out, that's OK with me as long as I don't see people more capable of
pitching in shirking their responsibilities. The poor donate bodies to
support war efforts. The middle class donate cash and bodies for war
efforts. The rich are not donating bodies and working hard to not support it
with their cash either.

I don't hear teabaggers, libertarians, rightwingnutjobs, leftwingtreehuggers
or _any_ congress critter championing that sequence as there's no money or
power in it for them so I think they all are filthy, moronic scumbags.

blech
James P. Kinney III
I would rather stumble along in freedom than walk effortlessly in chains.