[ale] Well isn't this special

arxaaron arxaaron at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 22:48:34 EDT 2010

On 2010/09/27, at 17:36 , Watson, Keith wrote:

> At first I thought it was a hoax or April Fools joke. It's not.
>
> Government Seeks Back Door Into All Our Communications
> http://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2010/09/government-seeks
>
> U.S. Tries to Make It Easier to Wiretap the Internet
> https://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/27/us/27wiretap.html
>
> keith

While the overwhelming majority of attacks on our Civil Liberties
with regards to Information Technology have come from greed
driven corporate corruptions of our copyright, patent and privacy
laws (e.g. the DMCA), the fear mongers of the U.S. death machine
industry are now blatantly backing the corporate efforts to enforce
total censorship control over every aspect of our communications
networks.  We are no longer simply fighting the predictable, right
wing Corporate Welfare State protectionism that invited
unwarranted and unconstitutional invasions of privacy by
AT&T and other conglomerate network service providers --
what we are seeing now is a coordinated effort to pervert this
democrative technology into a weapon for creating and
entrenching a Globalized Corporate Police State.

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism>

The Obama administration has made some respectable
headway addressing the morally and financially bankrupted
nation they were handed, especially when considering the
inexcusably petty, spiteful, obstructionist and infantile behavior
of their opposition.

None the less, when it comes to issues of civil liberties,
this administration is almost meeting the definition of
fascism as completely as the satanic horror show regime
that preceded it.  President O has done almost nothing to
slow the burning of the U.S. Constitution undertaken by
the 8 year national nightmare of Cheney, his Narcissist
Hand Puppet, and that regime's legacy of torture, mass
murder and treason.

The regime change has slowed the national march
into fascism, but this juggernaut has been building
momentum for 30 years.  Between the whining,
phony, infantile teabaggers, the increasingly rabid
repub-lie-con attacks on the American working class,
the alarmingly arrogant bile of entitlement being
spewed by the gluttonous wealthy pig elitists and
the relentless onslaught of hate mongering Corporate
media propagandist lies, the forces pushing us into
the dark Orwellian world of 1984 have become
formidable.

peace
aaron