[ale] How do you feel about LastPass?

Jim Barlow james.d.barlow at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 10:45:10 EDT 2010

  On 9/20/2010 9:00 AM, Richard Bronosky wrote:
> https://lastpass.com
>
> I have never trusted password hosting services. I'd rather host it
> myself. However, I hear nothing but good things about this service.
> Please opine.

Lastpass has been a real boon.    This is especially helpful for my
wife, and the ability to share passwords across our accounts has been
EXTREMELY helpful.

Prior to lastpass, when my wife could not remember a password, she would
call up the company and have it reset, locking me out.  A secure hosted
distributed system was just what the doctor ordered.

This has been the best thing since SpiderOak for us!