[ale] How do you feel about LastPass?

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Mon Sep 20 09:29:16 EDT 2010

I don't use it personally.  Probably should.  Steve Gibson (security
expert) did a show on this on the Security Now podcast.  He likes the
product very much.

http://www.grc.com/securitynow.htm - Security Now page
http://media.grc.com/sn/sn-256.mp3 - Lastpass show
http://www.twit.tv/sn256 - Lastpass show - alt source