[ale] weird mouse problem

Richard Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Thu Sep 2 14:03:36 EDT 2010

Starts to make *me* wonder about a bug...

I'm currently running (and at the time of my failure):

Fedora 12 (Constantine)
Kernel Linux 2.6.32.19-163.fc12.i686
GNOME 2.28.2
Evolution 2.28.3 (this is where I was working when my mouse hang
occurred and cleared when I force-quit the application -- nothing else
open)

How about you Damon and Jim?

...Rich in Lilburn