[ale] Humor: MySQL vs. PostgreSQL

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 09:55:00 EDT 2010

Yep. That would be because most of the applications that make
administering a shared hosting environment easy are based on MySQL.
For better or worse.

Since you brough VPSes up, I'll take the opportunity to throw out a
shameless plug. If you go with Linode, I would like to throw my
referral link out for possible use --
http://www.linode.com/?r=293ad253d0b3adf4eb212d1537025433aae89162

--
James Sumners