[ale] Twisted Storage

Jim Butler jimbutler1234567890 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 21:12:49 EDT 2010

Hi everyone..
Has anyone here ever heard of "Twisted Storage"??
I am trying to get it up and going - it's what I need for my storage
solution. It's just that I'm having some difficulty getting it set up and
deployed. I am trying to deploy it on a Debian 5 box. I run the python
scripts and the machine waits and waits until I hit ctrl-c and then as it
exits, I get errors . I could probably get to the bottom of the problem(s)
myself but I really don't know enough about Python, and besides - figured
someone on here has either used it or has the background to figure it out
faster than me anyway.
Here is the page for Twisted Storage..
http://twistedstorage.sourceforge.net/
Any help would be so much appreciated..