[ale] Seeing if there's any interest

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Sat Oct 9 06:09:25 EDT 2010

On Fri October 8 2010, Jeremy T. Bouse wrote:
>         Actually you wouldn't want to have your key at a signing party to
> actually sign a key there. I actually will not sign someone's key if I
> find them actually signing the key at a key signing party.

well, you'll have to pardon my ignorance, I've never been to a signing party..
I DID trade keys once with a guy who was in Athens for a seminar. We met &
traded ID's & emails.. I think I figured out how to send him my key & vice
versa.. He was from Europe, Sweden I think it was.. So my key has been signed
once.. My wife couldn't understand WHY we were meeting this guy & trading
drivers licenses..

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800