[ale] Setting a tentative date for ITT Tech Atlanta Linux Fest

arxaaron arxaaron at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 01:03:10 EDT 2010

You've got a knack for picking Linux Event dates where I can't attend,
Wolf!
I'm beginning to think it's intentional!    :-)

Nov. 13th is a no go for me (again) -- performance and volunteer
commitments with the Eydedrum Earball musical extravaganza.

The 20th, however, I'm free to help out, if adjusting +1wk is a
possibility.

peace
aaron