[ale] [OT] Upgrade G4 Mini to OS X 10.5?

Mon Nov 1 20:04:08 EDT 2010

Aaron you are tin foil hatting. There is no evil plot to make you
upgrade your Mac OS. Apple doesn't even use serial numbers with their
OSes. They don't care. Apple wants you upgrade hardware. So much so
that even if you upgrade to the OS that introduced inertial scrolling
on a multitouch MacBook Pro that predated it... You don't get the
feature. That is evil.

Sent from my mobile device

.!# RichardBronosky #!.