[ale] Firefox-3.6.3 and Java

John Mills johnmills at speakeasy.net
Sun May 30 18:13:37 EDT 2010

Voila indeed! Me too. How Obvious - How Did I Miss That?

Thanks very much. One question: is this documented somewhere? I only found
directions to link the old plugin from its old location. In fact I
created the 'plugins' directory for myself!

Immense thanks for bailing me out on this to all who replied.

  - Mills