[ale] (SCSI) HDD recovery

Ken Cochran kwc at TheWorld.com
Sat May 29 17:57:40 EDT 2010

Thought about that...  Still thinking about that...  (Yup,
heard Mike W.'s HDD recovery talk a coupla times. :)
I have 2 other HDDs of that make/model but am too afraid to risk
screwing them up.  I also don't have the necessary (tiny) tools.
If they were more modern/common/easily available drives I'd
be lots less averse to trying that little trick.  :)

{sigh} -kc