[ale] [OT] dejavu 1979 oil spill

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Fri May 28 15:40:28 EDT 2010

Must be nice to have that kind of clout.

I think I would mandate OpenSource tools and formats for all government docs
and free beer on Fridays. I would also be looking at a lowering of the
drinking age to better align with Darwins rules while jacking the gas tax up
(+$4-$8/gal ramped over 3 years) to fund better mass transit so I can go the
pub by freakin' rail (or something - moving sidewalks? Jetsons auto-air-car?
donkey cart?), get a few pints in me and still get home in less time than it
takes to WALK.

Power corrupts and absolute power is pretty cool!
Everyone must pass 4 years of physics/chemistry to graduate from high
school!
Everyone must pass 4 years of math as well (up through integral calc and
infinite series, Taylor expansion, etc)
Everyone must pass 4 years of a second language (not including computer
language)
Everyone must pass 4 years of their primary language with reading and
writing (not just the 5 paragraph paper!)
Everyone must pass 4 years of an art (music, visual arts, something creative
- industrial arts should be allowed here as well as drama and quilting and
wood carving, and... - get creative and have some fun!).
The remaining 8 classes for a 4 year highschool semester program should be
secondary science, history, world religion, etc.
Flunk a class and repeat the year.

My rules! MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 9:43 AM, m-aaron-r <aaron at pd.org> wrote:

> On 2010/05/28, at 08:39 , Jim Kinney wrote:
>
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHmhxpQEGPo&feature=player_embedded#!
> > No snarky comments about MSNBC. The thing to look at is the
> > techniques and players.
> > -
> > James P. Kinney III
> > Actively in pursuit of Life, Liberty and Happiness
> > Doing pretty well on all 3 pursuits
>
> Now the criminal corporatists of BP [et al] are using their corporape
> welfare state ownership of their government whores to ban OUR
> Coast Guard from allowing journalists on board any of OUR Coast
> Guard vessels and planes in the region.
>
> Fascists (in the true text book definition) everyone of them.
>
> peace
> aaron

James P. Kinney III
Doing pretty well on all 3 pursuits