[ale] K. Costner to the oil-soaked gulf rescue

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed May 26 17:37:29 EDT 2010

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 5:02 PM, Geoffrey <lists at serioustechnology.com>wrote:

> links to these failings?  I've not heard that they had determined the
> problem or fault.
>

> No fault determined yet from my news account readings (that will take years
in court).  I was referring to the news reports of the tower thing they
tried first which was widely reported as being new and untested as well as
the suction hose they inserted. Additionally, reports surfaced that the
valve had never been tested at that depth before. Add to it the reports of
the know valve failures before the accident and it becomes clear that BP is
managed by Mr. Murphy.

James P. Kinney III
Doing pretty well on all 3 pursuits