[ale] Hard Drive "boot sector" Question

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Sun May 23 09:41:02 EDT 2010

Whoa. I had totally forgotten about those.  There were a few other systems
that did similar things, but instead of putting BIOS on the HD, they'd have
a minimal BIOS in chip format, and the SETUP program would be on floppy or
something.  Of course, most people lost or damaged those floppies...

--
Sent from my ADP1 running Android 2.1