[ale] Low-footprint 2-disk NAS server?

Jerald Sheets questy at gmail.com
Tue May 18 12:04:06 EDT 2010

Drobo is an excellent product (for a turnkey, plug it in sort of solution)
http://drobo.com

There are also some AvantGo boxes that support FreeBSD or FreeNAS sort of
implementations if you're in a frisky "build it yourself" sort of mood.  I
have one of these.

I also found a number of other cool products out there when I was looking.
 If I remember some of the names, I'll post them back in at a later date.

---
Jerald M. Sheets jr.