[ale] 64bit thunderbird 3.0.4

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Mon May 17 11:51:05 EDT 2010

On Mon, 2010-05-17 at 11:20 -0400, Geoffrey wrote:
> Can't change it, specified by the client.  Red Hat EL 5.5.
>
> Thanks muchly.

Alright, I will see about getting a VM going with RHEL 5.5 in it and
building TB there, if possible.  I don't know if the current Mozilla
source base relies upon such a new dependency or not, and it would not
be trivial at all to backport it because that makes modifications to the
whole GLib stack (which is the underlying mechanism behind GTK+, among
other things).

	--- Mike

--
Even if their crude and anticompetitive business practices don't make
you think about using their software, their use of sweatshops and child