[ale] My Amiga Killed a Troll!

Aaron Ruscetta arxaaron at gmail.com
Wed May 12 01:04:31 EDT 2010

I just got home to find this email in my account...

Apparently my habbits of being an eclectic collector of historic
computer gadgetry** and my work in restoring a 1986 Amiga
1000 system to its multi-screen, muti-tasking glory as prior
art evidence for a Red Hat Linux patent fight paid off:

    My Amiga Killed a Troll!

Credit also to Stephen Belvins for posting notice of the
case on the ALE list.

See links at end of message.

Enjoy!
peace