[ale] [ot] Roswell/Marietta co-lo recommendations?

Mike Harrison meuon at geeklabs.com
Thu May 6 13:42:51 EDT 2010

> I have a client in there and its a great facility.  No idea how you
> even contact them.  Maybe drive up and ask security?

The same security guards and systems that Joe Torees and I talked our way
past, and yanked 14 servers out of colo from there?
(all the equipment and access was in the companies previous corporate name
and other people's names. All we had was a copy of a colo bill and our smiles. )

My point is they (the security people) are clueless. or at least were 3
years ago. Nice facility, good bandwidth, completely messed up billing and
accounts and security system.

side note: Joe recently joined the Navy as a infosec tech of some kind....
I sleep better. :)