[ale] Way OT: In case you missed this in the news... Climategate

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Thu May 6 11:24:39 EDT 2010

No - Probably CNN or maybe HLN

I stay away from Fox's UNfair and UNbalanced reporting as much as
possible so it almost certainly wasn't them.   I usually forget where
MSNBC is on my channel lineup though occasionally I stumble across it
and watch something even though its affiliated with the evil empire.

Since HLN has done their best to become Fox and don't do news in the
evening it is most likely I saw it on CNN.  (Having Nancy Grace-less
convict people that haven't been charged simply doesn't appear to me.)

CNN/HLN keeps wondering why they're losing market share.  Its because
the people that like Fox long ago decided they were a left wing bastion
and those of us who USED to think they did fair reporting aren't willing
to see the Fox style of stuff so they're losing viewers in both camps.
One of these days the brain dead there will figure out they can't
compete with Fox by being Fox and hopefully go back to their roots.

These days I get more news directly from sources on the internet than I
do from TV.