[ale] a bit of (apologetic) podcast pimping

Larry Johnson larryfeltonjohnson at gmail.com
Sun May 2 08:03:40 EDT 2010

I've  avoided "blog pimping" here in the past, and will continue to do
so in the future, but I'll be doing something on BlogTalkRadio
tomorrow evening y'all may be interested in.

I'm doing a one hour call-in show on the SCO versus the rest of the
world series of lawsuits.  Two events converged which made me to
decide to do this.  The first is the recent jury trial in which SCO
was given the Wile E. Coyote treatment once again.  This put them in
the news again.  The second is that I'm trying to get the whole
process of podcasts down in preparation for some more serious
interviews I'll be doing.

I've also set up a toll free call in number, and would love to have callers.

The time and date is 6 PM Monday May 3rd (tomorrow evening).

The URL is http://www.blogtalkradio.com/larryfeltonj

It may be a bit rough and gonzo, but it'll also be fun.

Larry