[ale] [ALE-jobs] Fwd: Urgent Job Opening for LinuxAdministrator in Alpharetta, GA

wolf at wolfhalton.info wolf at wolfhalton.info
Sun Mar 28 11:20:33 EDT 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: Chuck Payne <terrorpup at gmail.com>
To: Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts - Yes! We run Linux! <ale at ale.org>
Subject: Re: [ale] [ALE-jobs] Fwd: Urgent Job Opening for
LinuxAdministrator in Alpharetta, GA
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 15:36:07 -0400

Since my job is moving to another state, I have started looking, is it
true, that most companies only hire contractor to perm, or is how this
companies make their money?

Chuck,

It takes less money to hire a temp for a couple of months, especially
one of these 6-8 month things.  The full employee might be eligible for
unemployment, and insureance and 401k, while a temp employee is a
commodity.  You know exactly what the cost will be and also know it is
closed-ended.
-Wolf